2.10.2011

DIY: NEW BLOG!!! and floating wire picture frames



S U G A R   L O A F

today i officially have started
my newest blog.
a place like this actually, where i keep track of my favorite projects.
except this time they aren't craft tutorials, but instead FOOD tutorials!
i hope you will enjoy.
-------------

yes. i do have a tutorial today for this blog as well.
this project is from ashley ann.
i think we can all agree she has amazing amounts of creative talent!
to see the full tutorial, click below:

5 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and already in love with your blog. I love all the fun ideas you have to share.


    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm excited to go check out Sugar Loaf!! :) and oh my...I totally almost made one of those floating wire frames for our christmas cards! I loved the idea but was unsure if I could pull it off with regular pictures...and I can see it's totally versatile :) Thanks for another great DIY project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these picture frames are brilliant!! i may have to create one myself. c:

    and yay for your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these & I am inspired to make one! Thanks for the inspiration & you have the cutest little blog here :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! I will definitely follow it.

    whitepicturesframe

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS