4.13.2012

friday phone unload.

i have seen people devote a post just to "unload" all the pics they have been hoarding on their phone.
oh man have i am a picture hoarder.
they should have twelve step programs for these kinds of things.
i think dumping all my photos will be great!
it also is a fun way for me watch my peanut grow throughout the weeks.
don't worry i would never think to post them all, you would die from old age before you finished looking at them all. just posting the ones i like.
my little bryn is almost one people!
this time last year i was miserable.
oh gosh.
just remembering the bathroom breaks in the middle of night makes me one grateful girl.
i am glad that is over, but i know it must be done again!
 



1. imagination park, pleasant grove, utah.
2. my parents backyard sand pit.
3. kangaroo zoo, pleasant grove, utah.
4. Thanksgiving point, lehi, utah.
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. My little girl's name is Brynn (with 2 N's) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update frequently with pics of this little face


    And yours too ...... I miss them both.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS